Thank you for looking at our website. The following is some important information regarding your experience that you should read to ensure you make the most of your day. Your experience will last approx 3 to 4 hours. Delays may occur, however these will be kept to a minimum.
Additional Information - What You Need To Know
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Come in with clean, dry hair and minimal make-up on.
- If you are taking pictures with your family, please coordinate your outfits. We usually suggest women and girls bring a black and white v-neck shirt and men and boys a white and a black button-down shirt. Wear jeans for a possible full-length shot.
- Modeling portfolios are usually a combination of head shots, 3/4, and full length shots.
- Children must be supervised at all times during our sessions, so please bring a family member or friend to watch the children while Mum and Dad are getting individually photographed.
- All photographs are printed on matte paper; high gloss is available if specified.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase additional images on the day, with prices starting from just £29.99. Please check our products page, for a full price list.
What wardrobe should you prepare for your photoshoot?
It is up to you what kind of style you would like to wear. It can be casual, jeans and tank top, dress, skirt, pants, evening gown, swimsuit or lingerie. We suggest bringing more than less. Most of our clients show up with a suitcase at the door. The more you bring the easier styling is. Please don't forget shoes and accessories.
Important: Please bring with you up to 3 or 4 changes of outfits as we have 2 state of the art studios with different coloured backdrops and sets to capture you at your best. Please also bring with you any props, musical instruments or even pets, for your photoshoot.
You will need to also know the following information:
- Your studio address (as discussed at your telephone consultation). See our locations page for our full address details.
- Your personal booking date and time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking time.
- Please arrive with your hair washed the night before, clean with no products in your hair.
- Arrive with no makeup only moisturizer on your face.
- Makeover will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Photo shoot will take approximately 1 hour depending on the package you selected.
- Your cinema viewing of your pictures will take approx 1 hour and this takes place approximately 15 minutes after your photoshoot has finished.
- Your final images will be retouched to magazine cover quality. This means, air brushing, color correction and other digital enhancements.
What happens after the shoot?
Your CD of your chosen images will be made up for you on the day. Prints and Canvass's are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks depending on Royal Mail. For Canvass orders that require delivery we do charge a £15.00 recorded delivery charge. Prints incur a £6.00 delivery fee.
If you need to re-arrange please advise us within 48 hours of your booking on t: 01242 321960 otherwise a fee of £25.00 per person will incur to cover staffing costs.
Note: You must stay for the Photo Shoot & Viewing or your deposit will not be refunded.
Warm Regards, & see you soon.
The Revolve Team